Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gotta Love the Guac

While Cantina Laredo isn't native to the Nashville area, it's become one of the hot spots for dining in The Gulch. I tried it out last Thursday, going with my new roommate Julie and some other friends for ladies' night (half-off margaritas) and dinner. While the food was decent, I didn't think it was exceptional enough for the high price. However, two things about this cantina will make me return on Thursdays: the guacamole and the margaritas.

Not only are the margaritas delicious, but for half-off on Thursdays they are the perfect happy hour cocktail to share with girlfriends (sorry, guys). If you can get a seat, order the guacamole (which is prepared table-side) and enjoy one of the best chip-and-dip combo's I've had. It's truly addicting, and is worth the money and the wait for a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment